Inhalt des Dokuments
- © privat
Guest Researcher since 2015
Center for Metropolitan Studies
PhD candidate in Urban and Regional Planning at Technology University of Berlin, titled "The changing facades of Karim Khan Zand Street, Shiraz/Iran, Contestation, Fragmentation, Social Integration".
Final submission May. 2018, viva passed Nov. 2018, expected awarded 2019.
Granted by TU-Berlin, DAAD -scholarship 2015
Granted by FURS, The Foundation for Urban and Regional Studies 2016
Master of Science in Urbanization–Urban Design at Iran University of Science and Technology
Continuous Master of Science in Architectural Engineering at Islamic Azad University Shiraz/ Iran
Publications / Presentations / Conferences
- Researching project to make a
documentary about the historic city of Harireh in Kish Island. Kish
Island's board casting, 2006.
- Today’s approach towards the lost spaces of yesterday, Architecture & Urbanism. Ed: Razieh Rezazadeh, 2007
- Regenerating lost places in old cities, Portugal sb07, Sustainable Construction Materials and Practices, 2007
- Investigating city identification with special approach to Shiraz's city character, Gozaresh, Quarterly Journal of Iranian Organization for Engineering Fars Centre, 2008
- Finding temporal aspects of one place with linguistic Approach, Journal of Architecture, TehraUniversity, 2008
- First step to realizing sense of place in order to create some patterns of designing urban places. The conference of Architecture & Urbanization, 2008
- Regenerating lost places in old cities to link sustainability with linguistics, Part 2, Australia sb08, Sustainable Construction Materials and Practices, 2008
- Getting some patterns in order to approach to architecture in Specific context, the urban project, Delft University, 2008
- Regenerating lost places in oneold street, transmitting architecture, Torino, 28th June-July 3rd, 2008
- Researching about the main and historic structure of Shiraz city, Islamic Azad University Marvdasht, 2009
- Report about Dolphin Park in Kish Island, Jostarha, Journal of Urbanization, Farnahad Consulting Engineering, 2009.
- Harireh the Old City, Jostarha, Journal of Urbanization, Farnahad Consulting Engineering, 2010
- A glimpse on a non-profit organization for women working in the building enterprise. Memary Sakhteman magazine- Iranian Women Architects, 2013
- Creating social cohesion, social capital among residents of the more divers neighbourhoods Shiraz/Iran, Shiraz municipality, 2014
- Convivial people of Ghasrodasht neighborhood in Shiraz/Iran in contrast with the dominant Iranian enclosed milieu, The Challenge of Diversity, The Ideal City between myth and reality, RC21Urbino 27-29 August 2015
- Public Place and the Challenges of Multiple Transformation, The Fifth Euroacademia Forum of Critical Studies: Asking Big Questions Again, 11 – 12 November 2015
- Exploring sense of place in the transforming built-environment, the case study of Karim Khan-e-Street in Shiraz/Iran, Genius Loci: Places and Meanings, Porto- April 2016
- Studding sense of belonging in a fragmented context, international conference on Conservation century Heritage from Architecture to Landscape, Tehran, Iran, 23-24 April 2019