Inhalt des Dokuments
- © privat
Guest PhD Student funded by China Scholarship Council
(CSC) at Center for Metropolitan Studies (January 2019 to January
Center for Metropolitan Studies
HBS-6, Room 116
- Research Interest
- Current Resarch Projects
- Publications / Presentations
- Resarch Experience
- Awards / Scholarships
- History of Gardens and Designed Landscapes
- Modernization of Interior Design in China (from the 1840s onwards)
- Changes of Design Ideas
- Theory and Practice of Urban Environmental Art and Design
Current Resarch Projects
- Case Study for Modernization of Urban Landscapes in Early-20th-Century China
- Spread of Bauhaus in China before 1949
PhD candidate in Design, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China.
MA in Fine Arts, Southeast University, Nanjing, P. R. China, with award of university-level outstanding Master's graduates
BA in Art Design, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, P. R. China, with award of university-level outstanding graduates
Publications / Presentations
“An Investigation on the Early Spread of Bauhaus in
China: Take the Modern Native Artistic Texts as the Center” in:
Hundred Schools in Arts 2 (2019): 183-188. (CSSCI) (in
“Exploring the Road of Oriental Design and Cultivating World-class Discipline” (together with Wuzhong Zhou, etc.) in: China Ancient City 12 (2017): 93-95. (in Chinese)
“Beyond the Border: Practical Explorations of Interior Design by Chinese Craft Artists” in: Studies of Oriental Design. Edited by Wuzhong Zhou (Shanghai: Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press, 2017): 464-468.
“Russian Bauhaus: Modern Design Education of VKhUTEMAS (the Higher Artistic and Technical Workshops) in the 1920s” (together with Siyi Zhao) in: Architecture & Art 6 (2014): 126-128. (in Chinese)
“Study on the Application of Regional Culture in the Design of Squares in Coastal Cities” (together with Haitao Nie) in: Master 16 (2012): 76-77. (in Chinese)
“A Brief Analysis on Dougong (Corbel Bracket) in Song Dynasty” in: Mass Art and Literature 24 (2010): 55-56. (in Chinese)
“Another Path: Explorations of Environmental Design by Chinese Craft Artists in the Modern Era”, presented at the 3rd Oriental Design Forum & 2017 International Symposium on Belt and Road and Oriental Design, Shanghai, P. R. China. (in Chinese)
“Tradition and Modernity: Some Experimental Thoughts and Reflections Based on My Silver Award Work of This Competition”, presented at the 2014 Annual Meeting of China Environmental Design Education, Nanjing, P. R. China. (in Chinese)
Host, “Case Study for Modernization of Urban Landscapes in China in the Early 20th Century” (Grant No. 201806230129), funded by China Scholarship Council (CSC), ongoing.
Participant, “Studies in Oriental Design” (Grant No. WF420320002, Project Leader & Advisor: Prof. Wuzhong Zhou), funded by “Double First-Class” Discipline Construction Plan at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, ongoing.
Participant, “Research on Cultural Diversity in Rural Areas and Creative Agriculture Promotion Policies” (Grant No. 2018042, Project Leader & Advisor: Prof. Wuzhong Zhou), funded by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of People’s Republic of China, completed.
Participant, “Research on Cultural DNA Extracted from Cultural Landscape Heritage and Its Design Methods for Landscape Architecture” (Grant No. 15BG083, Project Leader & Advisor: Prof. Wuzhong Zhou), funded by National Social Science Foundation (NSSF) of China, ongoing.
Awards / Scholarships
- National Scholarship for Building High-level University (awarded by China Scholarship Council)
- First Prize, the 8th Yuan Ye Award International Competition of Landscape Architecture (awarded by Organization Committee and Asian Landscape Architecture Society)
- Second Prize, Student Design Competition for “Innovation Park Plan” of Urban Renewal in Shanghai (awarded by Shanghai Municipal Government)
- Second Prize, Excellent Paper for the 3rd Oriental Design Forum & 2017 International Symposium on Belt and Road and Oriental Design (awarded by International Society for Design Science, Organization Committee of ODF)
- National Scholarship, for Master Students (awarded by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China)
- Silver Award, the 12th China Environmental Design Prize (awarded by Committee of China Environmental Design Prize)
- Scholarship of Architects & Engineers Co., Ltd. of Southeast University (awarded by Southeast University Education Foundation)
- Scholarship for Scientific Research (awarded by Southeast University Education Foundation)
- Gold Award, International “Green Award” Landscape Planning Competition (awarded by Organization Committee)
- National Scholarship, for undergraduate students (awarded by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China)
- The President’s Scholarship (awarded by Nanjing Normal University)
- Scholarship of Xu Beihong (awarded by the Evaluation Committee of Xu Beihong Scholarship)